Five Reasons B2B Sellers Should Care About PunchOut Below is an excerpt, slightly modified, from the Wikipedia definition of PunchOut… PunchOut is a protocol for used interactive sessions managed across…
How To Make e-Procurement Your Most Lucrative Sales Channel Multichannel selling is a term that describes how a wholesale distributor can provide his customers with multiple buying options, or “channels.”…
The Difference Between Web Orders and E-Procurement Orders In a recent post we talked about the opportunity available to B2B sellers if they tap into the lucrative e-procurement channel using PunchOut….
Three Ways To Get PunchOut-Ready – and why you should skip #1 As noted in previous posts, to access the lucrative e-procurement channel, just having an e-commerce web store wasn’t…
B2B Market News
- Why PunchOut Catalogs and B2B eCommerce Sites are a Match Made in Heaven
- MRO Buyers Primed for New Suppliers
- Coupa-Aquiire Deal May Signal the ‘Start of True E-procurement for the Mid-market’
- Essential Guide to Ecommerce Punchout
- Amazon Business and Turning the Internet into the ‘World’s Largest Supplier Network’
- 7 Differences Between B2B and B2C eCommerce
- The Coming shakeout in Industrial Distribution
Want to learn more about PunchOut, e-Procurement and B2B e-Commerce as it relates to B2B sellers and the wholesale distribution industry? See below.