MEAN Stack Lead Developer – Senior
We’re looking to expand our small team of high-quality developers with another MEAN stack developer. Once you’ve made the cut you will be working on our custom eCommerce system, both frontend and backend.
How we currently work is that you will receive one or more modules that will be your area of expertise and your go-to subject for development. Apart from that, we expect you to slowly grow into being all round in case one of the other developers is on vacation or otherwise unavailable.
Skills and Experience
- Angular 2+, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Typescript
- Coding standards, Unit testing
- MongoDB, JSON, XML, cXML, UBL
- async-await, socket.io
- MySQL, phpMyadmin
- Git Repository
Much welcomed extra skills are:
- Redis, docker, kubernetes, gitlab-ci
- google-cloud, elastic search
- any eCommerce system (Woo, Magento 1, Magento 2, Opencart, Prestashop etc.)
- Network security (Header specs in specific)
- Caching technologies
A test by our senior staff will be part of the selection process.
- You should have a high level of technical capability including database interrogation, complex SQL scripting, software fault-finding, interface/integration issue investigation and finding alternative solutions to technical software problems
- You should be able to demonstrate initiative and have excellent lateral-thinking and problem-solving skills
- You should be a team player who integrates easily and communicates positively
- You should be committed to providing outstanding customer service (internally & externally)
- You will need to be energetic and self-motivated – thriving in a hands-on environment and require minimum management supervision
- You need to be flexible and adaptable – excited by new ideas and/or technology and, willing to pick up and work with new initiatives no matter how unfamiliar
- The role requires people who are ambitious, seek to improve their performance, are interested in training and generally in personal development
- You should be highly organized – managing workload and delivering effectively and efficiently
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be based on your current knowledge of the above technologies. Together with a profit share program. We are not looking for Job hoppers but somebody that becomes part of the Vurbis Family. After a probationary employee with the goal to get a permanent contract. International traveling for training purpose can be part of the job.
Vurbis is an international organization selling Cloud Solutions to large corporations like Twitter, Citi Group, JP Morgan, Airbus, Tata Steel, Arcelor Mittal. We have offices in Europe, United States and Australia. The Head Quarters of Vurbis is going to be located in Mauritius where we are incorporated since September 2018.