Digital PunchOut Transformations Done quickly and affordable
Onboard Connections of All Types!
A Step-By-Step Onboarding Guide - No hidden cost
One-Stop PunchOut 360
When the plugin is installed, all additional services related to PunchOut like eOrders, Advanced Shipping Notice, and eInvoicing use predefined profiles. These profiles will save time and cost and add flexibility to your eCommerce platform. Easily extend that with our all well know ERP connections, and you’re ready for the future.
Choose your eCommerce platform. Obtain the plugin and the API key and you're ready to go! OCI and cXML are enabled without coding.
Easily add eOrder processing and eInvoicing submission to your buyer profile. With predefined mappers, its a minimum effort.
As a truly open platform, Vurbis enables you to connect to any third party system at any given trigger moment in the P2P process.
Are you ready to expose your shop to your customer? Many questions need to be answered and we can help you with that. We are well known for tender requirements and submission.
Logging each step from login and shopping cart to eOrder and eInvoice. Provides massive insights. Export in real-time to Marketo, SalesForce or Hubspot is easy using our event triggers.
One price covers it all. Configuration, onboarding and support in a yearly fee. Need to have a comparison against another solution? Need an apples-to-apples comparison?
Exposure to new customers
Becoming Punchout Ready® enables you to expose your company and services in our newsletters, blogs and Marketplace. Giving you access to a huge potential group of buyers that are looking to integrate with you!
count on us
The ROI Experts
For an apples-to-apples comparison between competing investments, annualized ROI should be considered. Calculating the investment between monthly and yearly fees as well as One-time off and SaaS Models can become comparing apples with pears. We help drill down parameters like credits, service fees, setup cost, additional connections, transactions and bring them back to understandable building blocks.
try, try again
With over 15 years of experience in PunchOut and related processes, we encountered some weird cases. Just doing PunchOut is not enough. You must understand Enterprise Systems, Network Security, ITIL, Prince2 SOC-2 and how tenders work. Sometimes it’s easy. But in most cases, there are hidden requirements. Lucky for you, we encountered them all and created a best practice workflow to Onboard faster.
We Have Great Answers
Ask Us Anything
Although the learning curve is not too big, you will encounter exceptions with each platform and mapping you need to script.
However, scripting was never intended to be a substitute for application programming. Managers and executives are often horrified when they discover how many scripts are used to operate their IT infrastructure successfully. But they usually don’t discover this danger until it crashes and it’s investigated. For example, the use of scripts has several risks:
- Error sensitivity: Adjusting scripts yourself can cause errors in the code. The most glaring errors are likely to be discovered quickly the first time the script is run, but less obvious errors can remain inactive for weeks, months, or years and crop up unexpectedly.
- Lack of support: When a (modified) script fails, there is no hotline to call, no support agreement, so you have to rely on yourself. If an incorrectly coded script inadvertently deletes data, crashes systems, or otherwise damages a production environment, the cost and responsibility are your own.
- Loss of important knowledge: Custom scripts are usually created and managed by a single administrator. If the role of that individual changes or, worse, leaves the company completely, the script will not be managed until it breaks or needs revision. At best, this is time-consuming. However, most of the time, scripts are extremely complex and not well documented; this coding bin can take time to disentangle, while the services remain low and manual processes have to be performed to keep the affected ones.
- Changes to the environment: Administrators write scripts to work on the environment at the time of their development. However, the reality is that IT environments are constantly changing, with files and applications being moved frequently, configuration settings changed periodically, and software components are constantly patched and updated.
- Growing number of scripts: A frequent use of scripts in a complex structure can seriously hinder business operations. This creates a mess of active scripts, inactive scripts, relevant, irrelevant and forgotten scripts and even scripts that turn to scripts. This makes the IT environment unmanageable and makes it difficult to identify and solve the cause of critical problems quickly.
Besides the “why not do it ourselves” arguments, you probably encounter your first challenge within a 2 months period, thinking you were ready.
Buyers have the intention to keep asking for extending the type of transactions to be supported by you, from free text request to eInvoicing to quote processes. There are many related requests to PunchOut. Working with Vurbis unlocks all these features and at a lower cost than developing it yourself.
Having the plugin installed gives you access to 160+ eProcurement and marketplaces out there. So, in short:
- Fast engagement with your customer
- Less risk of knowledge sharing
- Less risk in Availability (uptime)
- Validation in incoming Purchase Orders
- Independence and saving margin from not having to deal with marketplaces like Amazon
- Reports on the performance of each PunchOut connection (ROI)
We are using a SaaS pricing model. Each end-customer needs a profile. This profile describes the features required and has related mappings for it.
The first step is to enable your store. From here, begin with the starter package to enable your store and at least one buyer profile. If your buyer requires you to add more feedback and invoice transactions, this buyer profile is extended with service fees.
Our fees are calculated per year, from the moment you require them.
We do not charge on setup cost, configuration cost and basic support. This is all included in the yearly fee.
For a good comparison, make sure to have all calculated back to a monthly price and then accumulate to a 2 year period.
We can help you do this by answering our questionnaire Pricing Comparison
You are already on the right page for this. At the top of the page, you see our categories. For ordering the first profile, please go to Punchout Plugin Starter Package
If you need help, please let us know; we can also prepare a cart with the required services. When you are new to this, it is better to consult us first.
Before installing the plugin, you need to check the following:
- Is your shop ready to set special pricing or products for that PunchOut buyer? Check if you have visibility and pricing dependent on the group or user by logging in from the frontend. In most cases, you need to install a module or have your eCommerce shop’s Pro license to enable this feature.
- Your shop should have an SSL certificate and all unsecured content need to be removed.
- Whitelist access for our onBoarding consultants.
- Make sure your site is no longer under development. Staging should represent the same code as what is going to be committed to the live environment.
- Don’t wait till the last moment to engage with us. Although we are fast, we experience better guidance when you have 2 weeks to repair issues we may discover in your store that does not comply with the above.
If you do not want to read a ton of whitepapers and get lost in the different terms and technologies, give us a call. We help you take the first steps and explain it simply. Our power is that we understand your customer but also you as a seller.
If you do not have a shop or need to outsource the whole package, please let us know your details and we prepare a complete solution from our suite of solutions or together with our value-added partners.
We measure this by the following variables:
- Customer satisfaction (85%)
- Availability of our services (99.99%)
- Increase of revenue for our customer
- Customer growth in profiles average 35%
- Customers leaving us after one year is less than 1%
- Migration from competitors to us in an RFQ process, success rate 95%
- Providing additional services, growth by 95% of our customers